Children and young people with SEN may need help with getting to school. If you would like to apply for transport or personal milage for when your child or young person starts at the school your child’s current school will need to complete a transport referral form on your behalf. If there are any problems with your child’s transport arrangements, please contact your Local Authority so that they can assist: 

Sandwell LA – 0121 569 8240 – You can access Travel Assistance Forms for Sandwell by clicking here 

Dudley LA – You can access Information about Dudley Transport by clicking here  

Walsall LA –  

Worcestershire LA –