Students are entitled to:
- Clear advice and information about ALL the options available for your future, so that you understand what they involve
- Support and guidance to help you make choices for your future
- Help to decide what to do when you finish school, including further learning, training and employment
- A programme of careers education helping you develop skills and knowledge.
- Opportunities to learn about the world of work
- Access to good quality and up to date labour market information
- Links to careers throughout the curriculum.
- Personal careers guidance that is impartial, confidential, focused on your individual needs and fit for purpose, supportive of equal opportunities, and that is provided by people with relevant training and expertise
- Opportunity to discuss and feedback your thoughts and opinions on the careers programme to help shape it for the future.